new release

Home Forums General Discussion new release

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zander
    Keymaster

Greetings. The new website and version 1.2 of the software has been out for about a month now and the response has been good even without me doing much marketing. We’ve had thousands of downloads and some new registrations. I hope that the new Keyboard Builder tool is making it easier for everyone to input non-standard characters. I still need to update the documentation to explain how to use it, which I will be doing shortly. My hope is that the Keyboard Builder tool is fairly intuitive. I would love to hear if you agree or not. Please share any feedback you have either by responding to this post or by using the contact form on the website.

The next version of the software is being worked on as we speak. If you have any questions or comments about upcoming new features, again please let me know. I think everyone will be pleased.

Cheers.

Alexander

Hello, my name is Carmina and I just registered–I am lost!! anybody out there?

To Carmina

Please try to surf around the site. Everything is easy to understand. For easier info check this page http://www.personal-lexicon.com/getstarted.html. This will help you how to use the site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘new release’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »
Scroll to Top