Range of tests

Home Forums Support Range of tests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I am still learning this software. When creating a test, all the tests seem to be one-way. I create lexical entries in the target language and put definitions in English, and the tests only seem to give me English words to respond with the target language. But as I am only starting to learn the other language, I also need to become familiar with hearing and reading that language and testing myself on the English meaning. Is there a way of doing this without entering all the words as lexical entries twice i.e. once as target language and once as English?
    Thanks

Zander
    Keymaster

Hi Graham. I think you might want to use the multiple choice test. With that you can prompt for the translation of either the english or the target language. As for hearing words and testing yourself on the english meaning, you can of course listen to any word you want outside of test mode. Perhaps you are suggesting a “review mode” for hearing the word and also seeing it in both english and the target language. Is that something you’d like to see in a future release?

regards,

Alexander

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »
Scroll to Top